My third and final mystery yarn bag arrived from Etsy seller TOOKuteKreationz in a box so huge I thought maybe I got someone else's order. Let's look inside and see what it holds.
Give me a moment, as I am speechless.
Okay. This is probably the biggest surprise mystery yarn order I have ever received: a huge amount of labeled yarn, most of it new and all of it gorgeous. Several colors and brands are multiples. Whee!
I know off the top of my head that Big Twist Super Nova yarn is currently $6.97 a cake. I got two.
Big Twist Prism is discontinued, and runs about currently $10.00 per cake.
Mandala Sparkle is $6.34 per cake at my Wal-Mart. Here are two in my favorite palette of white, gray and pink.
Everything is clean, odorless, and simply beautiful. Two of the skeins have little UFO projects still attached, which I find charming. This is definitely the best value of all the mystery yarn bags/boxes/what have you to date, as there are 24 skeins and cakes and I paid only $20.00 for the entire thing. That's eighty-three cents per item. I'd give this ten out of five stars if I could. :)
Comments
Post a Comment