Thrifty Crochet's sponsor (aka my dear friend B) wanted me to review some more mystery yarn boxes on the blog, but I am reluctant to invest in any more of the yarn brand site boxes. I am curious about Premier's mystery yarn box, but it's always out of stock when I try to order it. I have more than enough mystery box yarn from Mary Maxim and Hobbii. After the mini macrame cord skeins I'm not inclined to try Lion Brand again. That's when she suggested I try some Etsy mystery boxes, and provided the funds to get them.
This first mystery is from Onyxmoonartisan, and is described as containing tools and notions as well as yarn skeins. I ordered the extra-large
The second is from TOOKuteKreationz, and is listed as a grab box of mostly acrylic yarn. I ordered the one-pound box.
The third mystery set is from SouthernSkeinsYarn, and is worsted weight, which was the only option still available. The listing has since been taken down -- I assume because they're sold out -- so I don't have that to reference. My memory is so fuzzy! Anyway, I believe it's also just yarn.
I'll report on each mystery as they arrive, so stay tuned to the blog.
Image credit: all the images in this post came from the original listings on Etsy.



Comments
Post a Comment