I've been watching crochet influencers like Toni from TL Yarn Crafs did in this video using dice to decide what projects to do, which yarns to choose and other aspects of crochet, which I find interesting. I do love mysteries, and I'm trying to be less of a planner and more of a spontaneous person.
Alas, we have no dice in the house (we've never been board game players, I'm afraid.) Since I used to play D&D when I was in the military, I decided to invest in a mystery set of seven polyhedral dice to use with making decisions with my crochet projects now and then. That would give me a variety of number combinations to use, and I like options. It just arrived, so let's see what's inside.
Such pretty dice! They're a beautiful swirled conglomeration of amber and brown colors, like tigereye, and the numbers are printed in gold. Perfect.
I have a project already in mind for my first try with the dice, so stay tuned to the blog to find out how I use them.
Comments
Post a Comment