Rather than blindly make another star throw, I decided to let fate tell me what I should do for my next project, and chose six patten options (actually fifteen; the booklet contains ten patterns.)
Then came the pretty mystery dice I recently purchased.
I rolled a 4, which was this booklet of bulky yarn throw patterns you can supposedly make in a weekend. This was a lucky roll as I need to review this booklet for my $10 or less series.
I chose the Warm and Wonderful pattern because it requires on 7 skeins of #5 weight bulky yarn. I don't have a tremendous amount of bulky yarn in my stash, and I really want to see if I can make the throw in one weekend.
Here are the bulky weight skeins I pulled from my stash for the project. I'm going to finally use some of my thrifted O'Go Colorama wheels, the last of the Herschnerr's mill ends, a Premier Puzzle in a solid gray that I was recently gifted, and some other complimentary colors. The palette is very calming and restive, which I think it will make it the perfect winter throw.
I'll report back on if the weekend throw really can be made in a weekend. :)
Comments
Post a Comment