When my dear friend B asked what I wanted for my birthday, I said the same thing I always do: a card. Of course she ignored me, and then this arrived at the end of June. A Premier Yarns Surprise Box! I've always wanted to get one of these, so I'm beyond happy. Let's look inside.
I'm already in love.
The box contained these nine skeins and cakes. I really was thrilled because there's a lot to love here.
I don't know what I'll make with this, but it's going to be gorgeous.
After making a throw with it last month I am a big fan of Premier Puzzle yarn -- and I had no idea it came in solid colors (you've already seen me grab the grey for my weekend throw project.)
I'm also a huge fan of Sweet Roll yarn. The one on the right is the same colorway I used for the Iris throw; the one on the left is called Pistacho Ice Cream, and is so pretty I might have to buy more of it new (if it goes on sale!)
I even got some fancy designer wool blend yarn in a sunny yellow. As birthday surprises go they just don't get any better than this. Thanks so much, B.
Comments
Post a Comment