The lot of yarn I thrifted for less than $10 just arrived, so let's see if it really does pay to scroll.
There are thirty-five skeins of yarn, just as I'd predicted from the listing pics. If you want to know the retail check out the original pay to scroll post where I priced it out.
Three skeins of Bernat Blanket Yarn Big in Light Teal.
Five skeins of Patons Baby Beehive yarn in Baby Grey.
Four skeins of Loops & Threads Creme Cotton in Deep Teal, not three as I'd counted in the pics. Love the multiples. Someone liked teal!
Fifteen skeins of unused CraftBud yarn from what I'll presume was a starter kit (I found one similar by the brand on Wal-Mart's website; 12 mini skeins for $17.99.) These are actually 1.75 oz. each and pretty nice for kit yarn.
The lot is in remarkably good condition, very good to new & unused. It would cost me almost $200.00 to buy this yarn at a store, so acquiring all of it for less than ten dollars is proof that it does pay to scroll -- and thrift your yarn. :)
Comments
Post a Comment