I have to say, working on a purse that resembles a slice of pizza is the most fun I've had in a while. The pattern is also beautifully written, which is very nice after dealing with a few that were not.
This is how much I got done the first night, about half of the purse body.
I finished the front panel and started on the back panel of the purse on the second night.
On the third night I finished the back panel of the purse and started making the pizza "toppings."
I finished all the crochet work and sewed the pieces together to make the purse on the fourth night. It needs a zipper (one is coming in the mail today as I write this post), but otherwise it's finished.
Thoughts on the pattern: None that are negative, that's for sure. It's well-written and precise, works up fast, and makes a really cute purse. I think I will probably line mine with fabric, but the stitches are so dense it's really only for cosmetic reasons. Highly recommended.
Added: Got the zipper in the mail and hand stitched it in the purse; here's how that looks:
Image credit: The first pic in this post came from the pattern on the Premier Yarns website.

Comments
Post a Comment