Skip to main content

Ten or Less Results

To beef up my yarn stash I decided to try bidding on three more lots at the online auction, as long as I could get them for a max bid of $10.00. Here are the results:

This seven lbs. lot with 26 skeins of new-looking yarn ended up being swarmed with bidders, and the winner (not me) got it for $21.00.

Another 7 lbs. lot, this one with twenty skeins, went to a last-minute sniper for $11.00.

The opening photo for this lot is a bit chaotic, but when I scrolled through the listing pics I saw some very nice yarn. Alas, another last-minute sniper got it for $11.00.

Sticking to a preset max bid like I do often means not winning anything, but that's okay. It just gives me a chance to try again (maybe with the buy-it-now option!)

Image credit: all of the pics in this post came from the original auction listings at ShopGoodwill.com.

Comments