Future me here -- I need to double up on posts until August 1st or I'll get too far ahead of myself again. :)
Yesterday I made a trip to our local brick and mortar Goodwill to thrift some pants. I needed some shorts, or pants I could alter into shorts, a pair of shorts for an art project, and a pair of comfortable jeans. I absolutely refuse to pay retail for them, either.
The store was having a 50% off yellow tags sale so I looked for those first.
I got very lucky with the yellow tags, and found a beautiful pair of jeans exactly tailored to my height (the previous owner was awesome at hand stitching the hems, too) for half off. The brown shorts are for the art project, the gray shorts are a bit tight but not unwearable, and the rest of the pants I'll alter down into more shorts. Everything is like new except the jeans, which are softly worn and extremely comfortable.
I got everything plus I made a round-up donation for a total of $23.00. An excellent haul.
Comments
Post a Comment