I mentioned that I was bissing on three different lots with my max bid at $12.00 or less. This book lot has a lot of appeal to me, and making one of the projects from one of them might be the way I can get myself back into quilting. My max on this lot is $15.00 but I was hoping to win it for $10.00. The Universe split the difference and let me win it for $12.00.
I seriously doubted I would win this mostly brand new yarn lot for ten bucks, and I didn't. The winning bidder paid a whopping $31.00.
I bid a max of $9.00 for this terribly photographed 12 lb. lot of yarn; it went to someone else for $13.00.
I'm happy that I got one out of three without going over my max bid. :)
Image Credit: all of the pics in this post came from the original auction listings at ShopGoodwill.com.



Comments
Post a Comment