I celebrated my 65th birthday last week by spending the day in Cocoa Village with my two favorite people. While we were there we stopped by Knit & Stitch to get some yarn for my girl, as she is teaching herself to crochet, and I picked up a bag of Noro yarn, which I've always wanted to try, that another maker was selling. I also bought a ball of Juniper Moon Farm yarn because I used to belong to their coop and try always to buy something when I see their yarn.
We also stopped by Hello Again Books, where I invested in a stack of lovely used books to enjoy during my vacation.
My friend B surprised me by finding a copy of Red City by Marie Lu that I've been wanting to read, and an interesting mystery -- both were bargain books, I believe.
Could a birthday get any better? I don't think so. :)
Comments
Post a Comment