This month I want to turn the mini kit yarn skeins in my stash into a throw or blanket. I have three collections of them now, and I believe enough to make at least a throw.
The first group is the case I thrifted most recently, and the largest: 62 skeins, almost all unused and mostly in their original packaging.
The second collection is 14 skeins that came mixed in a lot that I've kept in a basket. These are more than twice the weight of the other kit skeins I have.
Finally I have 36 skeins in the small case, and all appear to be a little used.
The total number of skeins I have is 112, which should make a blanket of 10 X 12 squares if I want to go that route (I'm already inclined in that direction, although I really don't want to do anything with granny squares.) Now I need to look for a pattern.
Comments
Post a Comment