The yarn lot I purchased via the Buy It Now option at the online auction just arrived; let's see if it was worth what I paid.
There are seventeen skeins, just as pictured in the listing, and all of them are in like new condition with no odor. Only the Red Heart Super Saver in Lavender is used.
Berroco Remix yarn retails for $14.00 per skein, and the Vintage is $11.00 per skein on Knit Picks. These two skeins at retail are worth more than I paid for the entire lot.
Ah, Premier Puzzle, which retails for $7.99 per skein. I really like working with this yarn, and I've been wanting to try some of the darker colorways.
Big Twist Plush is $9.99 per skein at Herrschners.
I'll estimate the lot to be well over $100.00 worth of yarn at retail value. I paid $24.91 with one-cent shipping. Definitely worth it.
Comments
Post a Comment