I thrifted three lots last week for various reasons; this first one I acquired for the dark blue purse and a shabby, worn wallet that I want to try repairing in a fun way. I bid $9.99 on the lot and had no challengers, so I got the bags for about $1.66 each. Try to buy Vera Bradley anywhere for that price. :)
After several defeats on other yarn lots I opted for the Buy It Now option for this one, which has some yarns and colors I need and one-cent shipping. 17 skeins at $24.92 works out to about $1.46 per skein.
This was the most expensive lot at $49.97, but it also came with penny shipping and no one challenged me for it. The nine skeins of Wool Ease Thick and Quick alone are worth $89.91, and they appear to be new and unused in their original packing sleeves. This should give me enough to finally make the project I've been collecting this yarn for all year.



Comments
Post a Comment