This month I have a little pile of new-to-me yarns to test with one-skein projects, starting with this Premier Basix Mosaic worsted in the colorway Sea. I chose this yarn because of the pretty colors and the fun look; I'm guessing it will work up like a tweed.
The second skein is Premier Anti-Pilling Every Worsted Painterly in the colorway Jam Session. Something about this yarn appealed to the artist in me, and I like the unusual sparse scattering of colors in the cream. This is variegated yarn for people who doesn't like variegated yarn, maybe.
The third skein is Premier Cotton Sprout in the colorway Luau. I want to try more cotton yarns so I can get more experience working with them. The rainbow colorway is cute but I also want to see if it bleeds when hand-washed.
Finally I got a Premier Anti-Pilling Everyday DK Color Pack, which is a collection of mini skeins.
I first heard of this via Knotty by Maxine and while I'm not joining in the online challenge involved (the deadline has passed anyway) I am curious about what I can make from this.
It's going to be a fun month.
Comments
Post a Comment