After my guy and I walked our favorite park in Lady Lake last week we made a stop at Goodwill in Oxford, one of my favorite thrift stores, where I picked up two bags of vintage yarn.
Here's everything that was in the bigger bag, which cost $4.18. Eleven skeins = thirty-eight cents per skein.
An unused ball of Cascade Yarns merino wool with a price tag of $13.49.
Vintage Yarn Bee Aurora Borealis in the colorway Venetian. This yarn has been discontinued and runs about $15.00 a skein these days.
The smaller bag cost a dollar more than the bigger at $5.18 which made the skeins and balls about eighty-six cents each. Green is my favorite color, so of course it came home with me.
Vintage Caron Simply Soft.
Creslan yarn dates back to the 1960's, so this skein might be as old as me. :)
I was also able to pick up two shirts and a pair of capris I intend to alter into shorts. The blue shirt and the capris were 50% off, and the very nice clerk gave me a loyalty dicount of $2.00 on the floral white shirt. My entire haul cost $25.00, which included a round up donation.
Here's my receipt. :)
Comments
Post a Comment