My latest order from Premier arrived; let's unbox it together and see what mysteries they sent.
Here are Premier's Anti-Pilling Everyday Worsted Gradient in the colorway Sky Tones, a 100% anti-pilling acrylic; Sweet Roll Vivid, a 100% acrylic in the colorway Lava Lamp (such a perfect name!), and Farmstand, a 93% acrylic 7% PBT yarn in the colorway Pumpkin.
I ordered these three yarns to try them out and test on the blog with one-skein projects in the near future, since that's fun and I want to learn more about the different yarns Premier offers. Their great sales, discounts and free shipping with a qualifying order have made them my go-to for new yarn.
As I love mysteries I also ordered a bunch of their value bags, which come with unlabeled yarn at discounted prices in colors you can't choose or see ahead of time -- perfect for me. These two are the Value Bag Chunky Colorful Acrylic, and I'm guessing they have Premier Puzzle skeins in them. There's enough to make a wrap. I adore the blue-gray colorway; I think it's Riddle.
This is the Fashion Plus Chenille Bag, which was on sale for $2.00 off. I'm getting more into chunky chenille yarns these days. The yellow-green colorway is unusual and pretty.
I got two skeins of white in the Fashion Plus Acrylic Bag, which is perfect because I wanted a snowy white for my kit yarn project. I'll use this for that.
Since their mystery surprise box was again available I grabbed one, and hit the jackpot.
I got thirteen skeins and a little transparent zippered pouch to hold stitch markers or some little notions (maybe my barrel row counters.) The variety is awesome and I can use all these colors and weights. I swear, Premier is psychic.
Thanks to the size of my order I also got free shipping, so that lowered the average price per skein to $3.46 each. Not bad at all for brand new yarn.
Comments
Post a Comment