The second of the three yarn lots I won with no challengers arrived with the first, so let's unpack it and do another valuation round.
There are 25 skeins and balls of yarn in this lot, and only a few have labels. Still, the yarn can tell you what it is if you take your time appraising it.
I'll guess these two are Caron Simply Soft, which has a distinctive sheen and retails for $6.99 a skein.
Some mystery balls of color changing yarn. These could be Mandala, as the colorways look familiar. Figure they retailed originally for $7.99. I also love mystery balls of yarn. :)
Some specialty yarns, and these can be quite pricey, too. One still had a fragment of a label that said it was made in Italy.
This is a one pound skein, likely Caron, which retails for $13.00.
Since most of the skeins are used I'm just going to value them at $3.00 each resale to average out everything, which would be $75.00 total for the lot. I paid $25.00 plus one penny shipping. I think I got a decent deal here, too.
Comments
Post a Comment