Things have calmed down considerably since my guy had his surgery. I will not be care-giving this month for the other family member having surgery, which frankly was a huge relief, as my back is in very bad shape already. My numbers overall on my own quarterly blood tests improved, likely thanks to a very active summer. I'm making good progress on the happiness project as well.
I have four skeins left, of which I intend to use three for hexes and the fourth to sew everything together and (possibly) crochet a border once everything is joined.
To date I've made 42 hexagons, and another four last night using up the current skein, which is a little over nine per skein. I should be able to crochet about 70 to 74 hexes altogether. If you want to calculate how many hexes you'll need to make for a specifically sized project, try this free online hexagon calculator.
Comments
Post a Comment