I've already made some project plans for this month. These are loose, if-I-can-manage-them project ideas, as I have two people having surgery I'll be looking after during their recovery for most of the month. Unfortunately this is what your family does to you when you're an ex-medical pro -- use you for free nursing. I'm trying to be a good sport about it.
If I have time I am going to try to turn this box of Premier Anti-Pilling Everyday DK into a baby blanket for a charity challenge. Some disclaimers: I'm very nervous about doing this, so I may chicken out. I don't have a pattern in mind yet. I've never worked with this kind of yarn. Still, I want to try.
Also, my favorite winter hat is starting to fall apart, so it's time to make another in the same pattern (a large men's beanie from a pattern book, which I tweak to fit my somewhat giant head) and same yarn brand -- Mandala Sparkle.
I've been saving this white, gray and pink cake for just the right project, as the color palette is my second favorite of all time. I think this is the perfect project for it as it will use almost the entire cake and I know it will turn out pretty.
Comments
Post a Comment