The second of the two lots that I won for under ten bucks arrived. Did I get my money's worth? Let's find out.
I have to show you the yarn in two pics, there's so much of it. The two big white skeins are a pound each, and so is the light pink. There's two skeins of pretty sequinned lace yarn from Patons, a Caron Cake and some Paintbox yarns, too.
Whoever owned the yarn caked a lot of it themselves. I also got a learn how to crochet book, a 6mm ergonomic crochet hook, and some UFOs.
Altogether there are 54 skeins, self-wound cakes and scrap balls of yarn. I'd say 20 of the skeins are worth $5.00 each resale, and the other 34 are worth $3.00 each, making the yarn alone worth about $202.00. I paid $9.99 for the lot. So yes, I definitely got my money's worth.
Comments
Post a Comment