The first of the two yarn lots I won for under ten bucks arrived, and the box is heavy, so I'll guess it's the gigantic 15 lbs. lot.
There is so much yarn I'll have to show you in a couple of pics. Here are 24 skeins, 15 of them with labels. Lots of Red Heart Super Saver, some Premier Basix Chunky (haven't tried that line yet), and Big Twist.
There were also three knitted panels of an unfinished project. I can't knit any longer with my arthritis, so I will likely (and respectfully) frog these.
The other half of the lot, 22 skeins and balls that are mostly unlabeled. The lot has a total of 46 skeins and another four in UFO work, so we'll call it 50 skeins. I would say the yarn is vintage, maybe ten years old, so I'd price it at $3.00 per item resale value. That makes this lot worth $150.00. I paid $7.28 for the entire lot, or about fourteen cents per item.
Comments
Post a Comment