Who would have thought I'd have so much fun with one little skein of superfine yarn? Not me. Superfine yarn and I are not friends. Or we weren't.
I really slogged through the scarf I made from superfine yarn from Hobbii, but this Farmstand yarn from Premier in the colorway Pumpkin was different. It was stretchy, and colorful, and just plain fun. When I made the Dragon's Egg Dice Bag pattern for the second time using Farmstand it really came out cute.
And I had yarn leftover, so . . . .
I made two. :)
I still had yarn leftover after making the second dice bag, and my scrap bin is overflowing again, so I decided to make a third if I could. I got all the way to the last row before I ran out. Fortunately Premier sent me in my last mystery box another skein of Farmstand, this one in the colorway Carrot, which was a good match, and used that to finish the bag.
So now I have three bags, and I've memorized the pattern. Plus I have lots of superfine yarn in my stash.
Example -- Wouldn't this work up pretty as dragon egg dice bags? Honestly, I wouldn't mind making more of them as little gift bags, which is what I think I'll do. :)
Comments
Post a Comment